[nabs-l] Donating Brailled ACT Prep Resource

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 21:12:46 UTC 2013

Miso, congrats on being finished with the ACT and almost finished
with school. That must be a great feeling. I'm a high school
sophmore, and I will be needing ACT prep soon. If no one else has
contacted you about it, I'll take it. Contact me off-list at this
email address: sweetpeareader at gmail.com.

Best wishes,
Sophie