[nabs-l] Frustrated with Bookshare!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 3 21:29:04 UTC 2013

Hello Mike and everyone,

    We each have folders to which we save our downloaded Bookshare books.
Beneath these root folders we create folders for each author and save the
books by that author in to the author's folder. Whenever we download a
Bookshare Book we save a copy of the .xml file back to the author's folder
and rename it to have a .html extension. We then copy or move the .html file
in to the folder of the book we wish to read. This comes in handy whenever
you wish to read books containing computer or other types of code of
interest. We've gotten the best results with Firefox. Hope this helps.

 Peter Donahue