[nabs-l] CAT JOKE

Deb Mendelsohn deb.mendelsohn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:28:48 UTC 2013

 Smile of the day
A guy frantically walks into a pet hospital with his ill stricken dog in
his arms and yells, "Doctor please tell me what's wrong with him!"

 The veterinarian grabs the dog and places it on the gurney and examines
him meticulously from head to toe and even listens to his lungs and heart
beat.

 Unable to provide a diagnosis for the canine he leaves the room. The
veterinarian returns momentarily with a cat in his arms and places it on
top of the dog. He signals the cat to get to work and it starts to sniff
the canine from top to bottom while the owner looks in awe.

 Once finished doing it's job the cat leaves the room with the doctor. The
doctor then returns to tell the man that his dog is very sick and has a few
days left to live. He then proceeds to hand the hospital bill over to the
man.

 The gentleman reviews the charges and then yells, "Thirteen hundred
dollars for you to tell me that my dog is dying?"

 "Yes," the doctor replies. "Three hundred dollars for my physical
examination and one thousand dollars for the CAT Scan."

-- **