[nabs-l] serious problem with the braillenote

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:50:02 UTC 2013

Hey guys,
I also have a problem with my BrailleNote and want to see if anyone else
had had this same problem:
The dot 5 key of my Braille keyboard is not working; I can press it, but
the BrailleNote is not recognizing it.  It actually told me once that it is
a "Command 306- Data Misalignment."  When I called HumanWare they said that
it had to be sent in.
Any thoughts?  If anyone has experienced this problem, did you send it in?
If I unscrew the unit, is there a way to solve the issue on my own?

Miigwech,
Jordan Richardson