[nabs-l] College Dining Hall

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:52:56 UTC 2013

Hi, I just asked that question of a friend who is teaching me some things
like that, and she said that she would ask for assistance in a situation
like this. I am in the exact situation, and one of my sighted friends is
helping me through it every day. I will forward her your email and perhaps
she will explain it better than me.

Sent from my Acer Aspire As5733