[nabs-l] Greetings

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 01:36:55 UTC 2013

Thank you Arielle and Zeynep for offering to assist me.

Yes, let's talk.  I would like to go into ADA consulting, but also, I would
like to go into research but I don't know for exactly what.  I do not know
how research specialties work.  I would like to do something more than just
blindness issues; I like the social component you have going.  I do like
research, and spreading it around to vocational rehabilitation issues seems
like it would be good.  I love ADA stuff.  I would like to use research and
skill to be an advocate, and to push the wider community to accept us.  I
don't know what major would be good.  I'm trying to stay at the university
of South Carolina; I have a house, and moving would be annoying.  The only
way that might derail me is the right job for the wounded warriors, but I
really want the PhD.  I plan to get my MRC, LPC, and certification in
psychiatric counseling, but I would like to then immediately move on to the
PHD program.   I appreciate both of you emailing me.  Thank you.  When can I
pick one of your brains? Maybe over personal email, or over the phone.  What
ever is more convenient.   I don't want to fill the list up with personal
chatter.