[nabs-l] security alerts on the braillenote

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:30:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Have you tried pairing your BN up with your Iphone and going off of
Safari using the BN only as a display?  I know the pairing takes a
little time, but if it doesn't give you the alerts any more it might
be worth it.  Personally I use the BrailleSense and love it.  The
On-Hand is smaller and only slightly thicker than the Apex, still has
all the standard features like word processing, calculator, calendar,
etc, and the internet is pretty good on it.  Didn't mean to throw out
the shameless plug, but if you get to the point where you need a new
notetaker it might be something to consider.

Kaiti