[nabs-l] alternatives to visual games

Ashlee g hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 10:48:02 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley
Have you heard of the playroom because that's another good one. It has similar games to RS games come up with some people say that it's better. And then there's teaching Inc. but my hesitance with this one is that from what I'm told it doesn't really work with Windows 8 or seven brother. Both RS games, and the playroom, allow the user to play the games, and it chat. You can also find out who's live online and send them a private message, with the playroom you can invite you can create again and invite people wear with RS games you can create a game and then you wait for someone to join. Both client give you the option to create and/or join again.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE