[nabs-l] STEP Program offered by Junior Blind of America

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 01:34:04 UTC 2013

I think it would be best for me and you to discuss this issue over the phone. Your stay rehab center is going to recommend that you attend their state agency because they don't want to pay for funding for you to go to Denver. If you would like to discuss this further please don't hesitate to contact me either on list or off list.

Koby
Sent from my iPhone