[nabs-l] STEP Program offered by Junior Blind of America

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 14:33:13 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone,

    If I had it to do over again or felt the need for orientation and
adjustment training nothing but an NFB center would do. I've had less than
favorable experiences with residential schools for the blind and adult
orientation centers. They were less than satisfactory. If you can attend an
NFB center by all means do it!

Peter Donahue