[nabs-l] Quick help with Google docs

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:40:56 UTC 2013

What do we use google dots for/

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of christopher
nusbaum
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 7:01 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Quick help with Google docs

Justin, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. What would you like
to know about texting on the iPhone? And Katie, unfortunately Google Drive
is inaccessible and there are no work-arounds that I know of unless you use
another program such as Dropbox.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2013, at 1:57 AM, justin williams <justin.williams2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is this how we are suppose to text? Please forgive me, I know nothing
> about I phone as ofyet.

>>> nabs-l:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/clb5590%40gmail.
>>> co