[nabs-l] At last - the iPhone iOS6 Updates are here!

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 18:44:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've seen the 4, 4S, and 5; the 5 does have a longer screen in terms
of length, but the phone itself is a little longer and smaller in
width.  I don't think that necessarily makes it "smaller" as Apple
initially announced as their big marketing ticket to get people's
attention.  It responds very well, much more quickly with and without
voiceover.  (I was able to compare it with my 4 and I loved the quick
feedback).

The 4s is sold cheaply because it's an old model and the 5 is more in
demand in theory because it's the latest and greatest.  I got a deal
on my 4 because when I got it the 4s had just come out.  Same
situation here; I guess Apple likes to phase out their old models from
sale with the exception of trade-ins.

I have one of those cases with the keyboard that slides out from
underneath and although it isn't a separate device it does have it's
downfalls that I didn't anticipate when I was getting it.  It makes
the phone thicker, which in turn makes the phone itself less portable.
 It sticll can fit in a pocket, but not as comfortably as it did in my
other case.  I also don't like how the case has no padding whatsoever.
 I'm very careful with my phone, but although I don't drop it I don't
like the idea of there being no padding should the phone fall out of
my hand.  There are benefits and disadvantages to portable keyboard
cases and stand-alone roll up or other bluetooth keyboards, but it
just depends on what you're comfortable with and what you prefer in
not just terms of portability, but safety of your phone and other
factors.

Kaiti