[nabs-l] The CPA Exam

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 23:44:42 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
So I went to school for accounting and sat for the CPA exam in 2011 for
both the BEC and Auditing parts, but I did not pass. After that I stopped
and didn't pursue it further. But now I feel that I have left it incomplete
and want to go back to the CPA exams and reattempt it and hopefully pass it
this time. So here are my questions / conerns.

1. How long did it take to pass being visually impaired?

2. What programs / resources did you use? I have used Roger CPA, but I
beleive his stuff expires after a bit? Is Becker really that good?

3. How long did u spend studying for each part?

4. Do you have a job now after having passed it?

5. How much did you study each day?

6. How did you study? took a live course, studied on your own, got a tutor ?

7. Is it worth the effort and time, especially give the fact that I am
legally blind, it is much mroe difficult studying for it?

I look forward to hearing all of your experiences.

Thank you,

--

Zeeshan Khan

ToiBooks