[nabs-l] STEP Program offered by Junior Blind of America

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Mar 16 02:24:37 UTC 2013

Joshua -- I wouldn't agree.  LCB teaches more than Braille.  Further,
a good center will expand on the skills you have, not teach you what
you already know.  When I went to a center I worked on Grade 3
braille and Nemeth, since I was a proficient user.  I was a good
traveler, and cook, so they had me do some teaching.  That sharpens
your skills!

Dave