[nabs-l] New Lap Top

Winona Brackett trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:44:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am in the process of getting a new lap top. I have realized there are so many different brands and models it is overwhelming and hard to know which computer will work the best for me.  I am looking for a windows computer that I can download JAWS 14, Dancing Dots (A music software) and Duxbury too. Does anyone know how well Dancing Dots works with Windows 7 or Windows 8? What are your experiences with Duxbury on a Windows 7 or 8 computer? How accessible is JAWS 14 with Windows 8? What are the Pros and conns of Windows 8?

Thanks,
Winona

Sent from my iPod