[nabs-l] eHow internet article series on blindness

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:55:14 UTC 2013

I will add my own support to the complaint, not because of the content but
because people should not be quoated out of context. Unfortunately, we
cannot dictate how people are depicted, as negative and frustrating as that
may feel, but we can put out our own material to combat misconceptions. I
wrote my own piece a few months back and share it here in case anyone wants
to promote their own positive portrayals about blindness:

http://joeorozco.com/blog_facts_about_blindness_according_to_me

Joe