[nabs-l] eHow internet article series on blindness

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:31:50 UTC 2013

http://www.ehow.com/how_2040980_care-blind-person.html

There are links on the pages of articles to a good dozen more...one is also titled "how to feed a blind person"

What kind of blind person can they possibly be depicting? There is no distinguishing between a newly blinded person from a major auto accident practically in  a coma or a child with multiple disabilities, or a 90 year old in feeble health or visually impaired teenager in good health or a normal person born blind.
The aura of tragedy and burden and superhuman challenge abounds.
Carrie
Sent from my iPad