[nabs-l] Getting our message out there, and changing views about blindness!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 22 20:27:26 UTC 2013

joshua:
Although there is occasional testimony by Federationists before congressional committees at hearings taking place during Washington Seminar, most of the Federation activity consists of visits to offices of senators and representatives so wouldn't be covered by CSPAN. As for keeping track of what's going on, the best way is to save your money and attend yourself. If it is important enough to you, you'll find a way. Being active at the local and state level is a good start.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone