[nabs-l] eHow internet article series on blindness

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:20:20 UTC 2013

Too add to what Justin said, it is another thing when you're spreading false
information and portraying it as fact. BTW, I just tweeted the link to the
"oral care" article with the comment: "To my blind followers: read at your
own risk; ridiculous stuff about blindness inside."

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students