[nabs-l] eHow internet article series on blindness

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:33:56 UTC 2013

And with that article floating around, people will continue to hold
such ridiculous notions. Btw, I think it's worth mentioning that,
although we can and should demand that these articles be removed, I
would be willing to bet that they'll crop up somewhere else
eventually. That's the blessing and curse of the internet--it's
basically immortal. What you do and say on it is forever out of your
hands.