[nabs-l] eHow internet article series on blindness

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 02:04:32 UTC 2013

Yes, I am planning to write to them as well. Hmm... wonder if a bunch of us
Federationists writing to them and telling them our feelings on this
nonsense would put some pressure on them to pull the articles or at least
correct the many inaccuracies? It's worked before. Keep the pressure on!!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students