[nabs-l] Well Over 1,000 Signatures - Keep Them Coming

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Tue Mar 26 17:04:09 UTC 2013

All:

We have already received well over 1,000 signatures on our online Petition to repeal Section 14(c) of the Fair Labor Standards Act, which allows employers to pay workers with disabilities less than the federal minimum wage.  It would be great if we were able to reach 2,000 signatures before Friday.  Please continue to circulate the following petition link to your networks, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media friends. www.nfb.org/fair-wages-petition

Anil
Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Director of Advocacy and Policy

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"
http://www.nfb.org/fairwages
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230