[nabs-l] {Disarmed} Free screen reader for blind people - Wed. March 27, 2013

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:14:53 UTC 2013

I listen to the followin radio-show each weekend.  It is nice to see that someone else out there unrelated to the disability community is aware of helpful tools for us.  See beloww.  Furthermore, you will all like her ebsite; she, has a great accessible one.  I alays give her positive feedback on her facebook Page.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: