[nabs-l] how accessible is the website turnitin?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 07:04:18 UTC 2013

Hi,
The upload part of the site is fine, but peer-marking will not work
and is totally inaccessible.

I'd suggest letting your teacher know that this is something you can't
do with your screenreader, and try to work something out by emailing
the essay with comments and such to the other student or teacher (if
you're doing an annonymous peer-edit thing), or dropbox or something
accessible.

On 3/29/13, Mauricio Almeida <mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have used turnitin.com as an uploading tool for my IB history class, and
> it worked fine with both jaws and voiceover.
>
> mauricio
> On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:11 AM, Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer <zdreicer at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> IDK, perhaps the software? Jaws? Or combination of the 2. I have never
>> really had time to check it out.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone Using voice over
>>
>> On Mar 28, 2013, at 10:03 PM, vejas <brlsurfer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What makes peer-mark inaccessible? I'd like to know so that maybe I can
>>> figure out how to find a way around it.
>>> Vejas

>>> Thanks.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/zdreicer%40gm