[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 07:10:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

I actually did try Ambutech too after the NFB store didn't show the
model, as I know they sell the telescopic canes too, but they didn't
have it either and their prices were higher anyway.  I will call
tomorrow and see what the deal is with the search results showing up
on the NFB site.  Perhaps they've changed the listing or have it
stored in some funky place on the site separate from their other white
canes (I don't see why they would, but it could happen I guess).
Agreeing with Brice, I really hope that it is somewhere on there,
because it really was a huge improvement over the older models.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%4

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/crazy4clarinet104%
>>> 40gmail.com
>>>

>> --
>> Kaiti

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40gmail
>> .com

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/nimerjaber1%40gmail.com
>>

> --
> Cordially,
>
> Nimer Jaber
>
> Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
> some information about the email you have just read and all
> attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
> methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.
>
> The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was
> addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,
> please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this
> correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its contents
> by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
> criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
> attachments for security threats. However, security of your machine is
> up to you. Thanks.
>
> Registered Linux User 529141.
> http://counter.li.org/
> Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
> To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
> please click here:
> http://www.vinuxproject.org
>
> To find out about a free and versatile screen reader for windows XP
> and above, please click here:
> http://www.nvda-project.org
>
> You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.
>
> Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
> http://nimertech.blogspot.com
>
> To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
> (251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
> you, and have a great day!

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40gmail
> .com

Kaiti