[nabs-l] Accessible Dating Website

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:09:47 UTC 2013

Is that cupid a paying sight?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Arielle
Silverman
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:05 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Accessible Dating Website

My opinion is probably biased, but I think that the people who are willing
to spend money for online dating might, on average, tend to be more
"desperate" or less successful at dating, whereas the people who go on the
free sites are just having fun. However, I can see it going the other way
too if the ones on the free sites aren't very committed to online dating.
I do know a few people who  found lasting love using OKCupid, and they have
a pretty good algorithm for matching people up, I think.
Arielle