[nabs-l] nfb 2013 scholarship:who do I speak to?

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 22:08:51 UTC 2013

That is correct. If you have any questions, contact Loraine Rovig at
our national office. I'm not quite sure what her phone extension is,
but I know her email is lrovig at nfb.org. If you call the office on
Monday and ask the operator for her, he will be able to connect you.
The phone number to the center is (410) 659-9314. Hope this helps, and
good luck with the scholarship!!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/arielle71%40gmail.