[nabs-l] Guide Dog or Cane? Which do u recommend and why?

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:55:22 UTC 2013

I agree that social interaction should not be the only motivating
factor in a person getting a dog, but what does social skills have to
do with anything? If I was a reclusive person that doesn't like to
interact with other people, as long as I have the necessary travel
skills, then it really doesn't matter whether or not I have the
ability to socialize.

Minh