[nabs-l] neonatal nurse

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 01:43:54 UTC 2013

Hi Keira,

The president of the Missouri Association of Blind Students may be
able to help you.  She currently works as a personal care attendant
and (as I understand it) does some nursely type things.  If you email
me off list, I can probably put you too in contact.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National