[nabs-l] PDF Files

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:04:05 UTC 2013

I also use Kurzweil to convert pdf's into word documents as they are
easier to read and work with. However, as previously mentioned, they
can become very messy if the pdf itself hasn't been formatted right.
Another option is robobraille. If you go to robobraille.org, upload a
pdf, select your preferences and then type in your email, the site
will convert the file for you ad send the conversion to your email. I
am still amazed at the quality of the conversions all the time and it
saves me time converting a ton of documents in Kurzweil. You should
definitely check it out.

Cheers,
Minh