[nabs-l] National Convention and Wheelchair Attendents

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:35:30 UTC 2013

Hello,
Maybe a weird question for some, but here goes.
  I am, indeed, in a wheelchair. I'm looking to hopefully attend
national convention this year through one of the available
scholarships. However, I'm wondering how people who are in wheelchairs
have managed to navigate, do things, and stuff like that? What
assistance is available for people like us? Would we have to pay for
such things on our own? It'd be my first time attending and it's quite
exciting, but this is one of the things I'd have to tackle, and I'm
looking for assistance with it.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Josh