[nabs-l] National Convention and Wheelchair Attendents

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:56:02 UTC 2013

Hi Josh,

I hope you can make it to next year's convention. I always see lots of
folks there who use wheelchairs, so I know it can be done. I'm not
sure if the convention committee provides wheelchair pushers or if you
need to bring your own. They have a lot of UPS volunteers staffing the
convention and so someone from that group might be able to help you. I
would suggest talking to your NFB state president about funding and
also about requesting a pusher as an accommodation. Best of luck!

Arielle