[nabs-l] Tuner ap, in order to tune my guitar, that is Accessible with voiceover

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 03:10:58 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I Play  the guitar, and I just wanted to ask you, do you guys know, where can I find a accessible tuner ap that works with Voiceover on my iPhone? I was just wondering, since my friends and my brother are the ones that help me sometimes whenever they have a chance to tune my guitar.     I will really appreciate it, if you could give me some suggestions, since I would like to learn how to tune my guitar! Thanks so much and God bless!
P.S. Does anybody here play the guitar? Just curious! as well!