[nabs-l] Tuner ap, in order to tune my guitar, that is Accessible with voiceover

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Fri Nov 8 03:18:12 UTC 2013

I play guitar, but I don't use apps.
I go by how it sounds.
Please join the Music Talk list.
musictlk-subscribe at nfbnet.org
musictlk at nfbnet.org to post.
Thanks, Joshua
From: nabs-l [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Helga Schreiber [helga.schreiber at hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:10 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Tuner ap, in order to tune my guitar, that is Accessible with voiceover

Hi guys, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I Play  the guitar, and I just wanted to ask you, do you guys know, where can I find a accessible tuner ap that works with Voiceover on my iPhone? I was just wondering, since my friends and my brother are the ones that help me sometimes whenever they have a chance to tune my guitar.     I will really appreciate it, if you could give me some suggestions, since I would like to learn how to tune my guitar! Thanks so much and God bless!
P.S. Does anybody here play the guitar? Just curious! as well!