[nabs-l] Tuner ap, in order to tune my guitar, that is Accessible with voiceover

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:41:12 UTC 2013

Hi to Helga and all.  I agree with Sandra.  You should really use
tuning forks for tuning your guitar.  There is an e fork to tune both
your e strings, and an a fork to tune your a string.  I have been
tuning my guitar by ear for years, and have gotten pretty good at it,
but still not perfect.  I'm one of those people who probly tunes my
guitar to much, because I want to be in 440 tuning which just means,
that all the strings are tuned perfectly.  I don't like pitch pipes
because I don't think I can get as close to the correct note as I can
with a tuning fork.  Good luck.  Also, a good string to buy for an
acoustic guitar is martin strings.  They are very good at staying in
tune compared to other brands I've tried in the past.