[nabs-l] Tuner ap, in order to tune my guitar, that is Accessible with voiceover

Jeff Crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:14:24 UTC 2013

Hi,
I use the good old methid of what they call the fifth fret tuning,
i've ben playing guitar for 19 years now, and am pretty good at it.
So what you want to do is on the low E string or refird to as the 6th
string, the thickest string, you will want to go to fret 5, and play
that fret, that fret will aline with the a string or the string below
that, once you have made both of thoughs pitches pirfict, you go to
the 5th fret of the a or second string, the pitch will match up with
the third string d, once thoughes are tuned, you will go to the 3rd
string the d string and play the 5th fret, it will line up in pitch
with the 4th string, once this is tuned, you will go to the next
string being string 4 or the g string, now this is ware it is
different, insted of playing the 5th fret on te 4th string which is
the g string, you will play the 4th fret, and once these tones are
perfict, you move to the 5th string also known as the b string, you
will go back to the 5th fret, and once these string is in pitch with
the high e string you will play the high string e open and play it
with the bottom e string, and match them up to eachother, another way
to make sure that the e strings are right is to go to the d string and
play at the second fret this will be the e note but on the d or the
3rd string. and match the high e up with the bottom e using the second
fret e on the 3rd string.

I hope this wasn't to confusing.

thanks

--