[nabs-l] capsha solver questions

ryan bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:29:31 UTC 2013

Hi Jeff,
If your able to get Firefox I would recommend getting WebVism. Write me off
list and I can send you a referral if you want. It will allow you to solve
captias in one click.
Ryan

Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is
the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person
has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.