[nabs-l] Tuner ap, in order to tune my guitar, that is Accessible with voiceover

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 19:45:43 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I use fifth fret as well, and am beginning to tune with harmonics but
am not that great at it yet.  Fifth fret tuning is definitely a skill
you should work on, but in order for it to work you need to make sure
your low E string is in tune first.

The really nice thing about the pitch pipe app is that you can have
one tuner for all your musical needs on your phone; no buying guitar
tuners and having a separate chromatic one, or falling into the trap
of buying a tuner that only does guitar in the first place, as to me
that seems like kind of a scam and a waste of money.  This way you can
check any note.  You want to tune a guitar, this thing covers it; you
want to sing in a group and everyone needs a starting pitch, you've
got that too.

I like using tuning forks for some things, but especially since I
carry a lot around I prefer the app because it's already on my phone.
It's also one less thing in my guitar case with my strings, capo, and
other stuff.

Kaiti