[nabs-l] problem with tuning into some radio stations

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 9 01:34:07 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I also like to
listen to a Christian radio Station. The name of my radio station is called
88.1 Way Fm. This radio station has a website as well, the website is
wayfm.com, in order to stream the radio alive. It has many variety of music,
and I really like it a lot! By the way, do you have an iPhone? If you do,
you can download the radio ap from the ap store. It is actually free! Let me
know what do you think about it? Thanks and God bless!! :)