[nabs-l] Telescopic Cane Tips

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 16:38:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

Is anyone using one of the NFB's telescopic canes? If so, how have your tips
faired? I recently bought one where the tip became detached, and I see no
easy way of making it stick short of using heavy glue, which almost becomes
counterproductive when it comes to replacing it. I wish whomever was
producing the previous models would come back. These latter models are
comparatively crappy. I did take a chance on an Ambutec model, and although
it is more durable, the length completely defeats the purpose of
portability. I was told it would collapse in three pieces. It only collapses
in a rough half. Anyway, I digress. If I'm completely ignorant on the proper
maintenance of the NFB telescopic cane tips, by all means let me know.

Joe