[nabs-l] Over Night College Visit

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Nov 10 18:01:11 UTC 2013

I would take her, because it would be a great experience for you all.
Josh's idea of stashing the dog at home like an extra cane is pretty
typical, however.

Here are a few things that may help. first, just get in touch with the
coordenator and have them ask your roommate if they're cool with dogs.
Most people are and you could always put her on tiedown (using the bed
post or something).
Second, make sure you bring ample food, especially if you use treats.
While she may be having a hard time adapting, it'd be a really really
good time to start. While she may follow often--you could even heel her
and do sighted guide.
Basically it's a good time for you two to work together and get used to
being at a college, and there's no better time to start!