[nabs-l] Over Night College Visit

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 15:29:52 UTC 2013

Good morning, I was outraged when people were talking about their
animals being "sniffy," while indeed I can imagine being inclined to
amungst guide dog handlers, seems a litttle to me like getting mad at
your baby for crying. It's a dog! Not some robot whose whole lot in
life is to guide your blind, candy ass around!