[nabs-l] Help with self-advocacy because of a teacher.

johnnie Jean duran johnniejduran at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 00:01:26 UTC 2013

Dear National Association of Blind Students,
As some of you may know, I am currently an 8th grade student attending
O'Connell Middle School, and every trimester, every student gets to
change there 1-tri long electives that they've picked. So, basically,
we get different classes. The class I have decided to choose was
cooking (Family and Consumer Science), I chose this class because I
was attempting to find a class in which I can participate in
independently. I have cooked food before, and

--
Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran
8th Grade Student