[nabs-l] Self advocacy question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:00:35 UTC 2013

JJ,

Legally, you and your parents have the right to deny a para. I'm totally
blind and cook and bake almost daily. I do this for my family and have
also cooked for large groups, up to 30 people, all without sighted help.
Be forthright and persistent with this. Be diplomatic, but it's your
right to deny a full-time para.

Bridgit
Message: 17