[nabs-l] training and gaps in a resume

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Wed Nov 13 04:05:52 UTC 2013

In my case, it worked out beautifully because I work as a mobility instructor. So for me, having the training center experience was more of a bonus as it demonstrates that I can travel  non-visually. When I applied  for other jobs not in my current field, I went ahead and listed the  training center and highlighted special skills that I gathered their related  to the job I applied  for.. I Sometimes expanded on these skills in the interview. Sometimes it worked in my favor and sometimes it didn't.

Sent from my iPhone