[nabs-l] Stop Blaming the Economy

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Nov 15 17:32:16 UTC 2013

Joe:
Here's an area I've explored. I started teaching myself programming when
I was about 12 or 13. Right now, my skills I tend to market are web
development, software development and system administration. I worked on
a site called vworker for a while at one point--where I would get paid
minimal money to do work here and there, which was always useful since I
had the time to spare. VWorker has gone paid however and I am at a loss
as to other areas where I could start using my skills. I'm not totally
sure I want to set up a business since I am still in school, but getting
jobs where I can use my skills. I've also posted on craigslist and
gotten the word out there, but that mainly resulted in a lot of spam,
and one offer of a prostitute via Email.

I'm saying all of this again because you make it sound easy. got skills,
get a job! it's not quite as easy as one might expect it to be.