[nabs-l] Stop blaming the economy

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 22:15:40 UTC 2013

Hello Brigit and everyone,]

    This is a classic case for income diversification. Many whom we know
developed additional income besides their regular job so they can meet their
expenses and have another string to their bow due to the state of the job
market. They also did it for their families.It discuss me when I hear that
people don't want to create additional income due to their children, etc.
One person's excuses for not creating additional income to supplement that
from their job is another person's reason for doing so. We see this over and
over again. Folks would be advised to smell the opportunities instead of the
problems.

Peter Donahue