[nabs-l] Reminder: your 2013-2014 National association of Blind Students Committees and their chairs.

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 07:36:18 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I would just like to clarify that 4. Membership
Justin Mark Salisbury email address is justin.salisbury at earthlink.net if
you need him for membership question or answers in the future that is his
correct email address. I hope that you recognize this error and continue to
correct yourself. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Jimmy Hulme
Member of NFB of New Jersey since 1998-present
Board Member, New Jersey Association of Blind Students and NABS
609-660-0699 (Home)
908-868-2836 (Mobile)
jim.hulme at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.hulme1