[nabs-l] Professional Development

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:02:12 UTC 2013

A few tips for professional development:

First, make use of Monster.com. The NFB worked hard to make it accessible.
Take advantage of it, but be very careful how public you make your profile.
It's a fine line, but your privacy will appreciate it in the long run.

Second, though I'm about to redesign my personal site, check out the
articles on professional development I've already written on resumes, cover
letters, interview tips, etc. The site is at:

http://joeorozco.com/taxonomy/term/68

If you've already started a business, or want to start a business, check out
my company blog. It's a work in progress, but I think you'll find some
articles worth perusing:

http://alphacommstrategies.com/blog

Hope that gets you started. In a future company blog post I'll list the
books I've read that have helped with building my business. I'm mostly
writing it for the benefit of a fellow list subscriber who requested the
list, but I'll publish it for the benefit of others.

Joe