[nabs-l] Sweeping

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:14:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I use my Swiffer wet mop all the time.  It does a great job of picking
up dirt, dust, etc.  The pads are easy to use and the mop is easy to
store.  It definitely cuts down on actal sweeping.  For big stuff, I
would sweep it into a coner or at least somewhere against a wall, then
bend down and sweep it into a trash can or dust pan.  As long as
you're not sweeping up something dangerous like glass, you should be
able to feel around to make sure you didn't miss anything in your
pile.

Hope this helps.

On 11/17/13, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler at tysdomain.com> wrote:
> you have a few options. you can sweep stuff toward a corner, which
> should help, or you can get one of them swiffer duster thingies. You
> have to buy the pads, but they are useful.
> On 11/17/2013 6:18 PM, Bobbi Pompey wrote:
>> I know this isn't school related. But really need help. I have a wood
>> floor and I am having a hard time keeping it clean because I can't see
>> enough to sweep well. Mopping is not an issue. I have tried using a vacuum
>> that claims it can clean wood. But it's not working either. Any
>> suggestions?
>>
>> Bobbi A. L. Pompey
>> (336) 988-6375
>> pompey2010 at yahoo.com
>> http://pompey2050.wix.com/bobbi-pompey
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/tyler%40tysdomain.com
>

> --
> Take care,
> Ty
> http://tds-solutions.net
> He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that
> dares not reason is a slave.

Kaiti